9.09.2011

Eyes

So today, as I was eating breakfast (Honey Bunches, actually, the best cereal on earth) I heard a very familiar sound.

"Meeeoooooow."

I looked over and there sits Plie, my sister's cat. She cocks her head, staring at me. Well, you heard me. Let me in! Funny, I thought, how she looks straight at my eyes, even before I looked at hers.

Funny.

Then I started to really wonder. Why do cats look at our eyes – or rather, into our eyes? Is it just because they move... or is it because they know? They know the eyes are "the window to the soul." It's an instinct. An instinct that clearly shows the mark of a Creator.

I'd never really thought about it before, but it is amazing. There is something about our eyes. Something I can't quite put my finger on.

But I like it.
:)

1 comment:

  1. That's amazing... a really good thought. wow.

    Yes, Bunny Hunches are the BEST! :D

    ReplyDelete