8.07.2012

Marriage

...what a mysterious and beautiful thing it is. Please take a moment and read THIS. It's worth it.

My sister is getting married in four days. In fact, I really don't have time to be writing a blog post right now, but I am. I always seem to write these at inconvenient times...

I guess I just wanted to say, Tianna, I am so proud of you. I am so proud of all you have been through, all you are becoming, all you are learning and will continue to. You are taking a huge step of faith. You are realizing what really matters. You are opening your heart and finding that life hurts, people mess up, but with God on the throne things will always end beautifully. Wow. I just love you so much, sister!!

Andrew... thank you for loving my sister. Seeing you guys together is so right, and I love the way Tianna lights up when she looks at you. You are so loving and patient with her, yet I love how you correct her gently when need be. You are going to be an incredible leader to her and Lord willing, your children. I am so excited for you and proud of you as well, brother. I am blessed to know you. :)

Yeah... now that I'm feeling all sentimental, I think I'll go write my Maid of Honor toast!




1 comment:

  1. Aww, thank you! What you said really puts it in perspective for me. It's not just a "fairy-tale dream come true," it's a hard life that will take a lot of work and trust. I feel encouraged though that it's what I should be doing. :) Thanks, that blessed me a lot. ♥

    ReplyDelete